Your afternoon tea comes with an intentional selection of Teas, and a glass of
Champagne or Sparkling Cider.
◦ Mini Smoked Salmon-Nori Croissant
◦ Rustic Mushroom Tart *
◦ Chicken Salad "Puff"
◦ Mini Cherry Scone
◦ Pear-Rosemary Tart
◦ Mini Chocolate-Ginger Mousse *
◦ Rosemary-Pinenut Shortbread
◦ French Macoron
◦ Cherry-Pistachio Nougat *
◦ Spiced Pink Peppercorn Butter
◦ Whipped Lemon Cream
◦ Aslina Sauvignon Blanc 2021 - The perfect summer sipper from the highly respected winemaker, Ntsiki Biyela of South Africa. This wine shows bright lemon zest and ripe citrus fruit.
◦ Eva Pemper Sauvignon Blanc 2021 - crafted from the largest wine region in New Zealand by Eva Pemper, this is an elegantly lifted wine showcasing a bouquet of flavors including white flesh peach, granny smith apple, and kaffir lime.
◦ Red Tail Ridge Rose - Nancy Irelan crafts this juicy pétillant natural from 100% Pinot Noir grapes from the Finger Lakes region of New York. The palate is full of watermelon and strawberry that is lifted by the bubbles.
◦ Santo Tomas Cabernet/Tempranillo - Coming to us from the oldest estate in the Baja region of Mexico, Spanish-born winemaker Christina Pino, is the perfect example of the many strong women that are a driving force behind the quality and elegance dominating the wines coming out of the region.
◦ Bosman Generation 8 Cabernet Sauvignon 2021 - crafted in Wellington, South Africa, the beautiful blackberry and plum aromas of this wine is rounded out by a long, fresh, velvety finish.
* Item marked with an asterisk is available in gluten-free.