Blue Lemon Beauty Mint Hon Face Mask
Melts Clogged Pores and Tones the Skin/For All Skin Types
- Raw honey is antibacterial (great for those prone to acne), giving large doses of antioxidants to being soothing and moisturizing. Helps melt the sebum in your pores to clean and tone the skin.
- Acai berry is rich in vitamins A, B, C and E to revive, heal and restore skin.
- Chickweed treats skin ailments such as acne, psoriasis, eczema and rashes. Antifungal and antiseptic properties will relieve itching and inflammation.
- Astaxanthin is known for its anti-aging properties when applied topically
- Herbal extracts add additional vitamins and nutrients to the mask for your skin.
How to Use: Use a teaspoon amount and warm between the fingers, while adding a bit of warm water to easily spread on the skin. Make a thin layer on the face and keep on for 20 minutes or longer.
*Best during a relaxing, steamy bath as the steam will melt sebum, activate the botanical elements and sink deeper into the skin. Grab a great book, add a relaxing bath oil and enjoy some self care.